1. Read training items 1-4 at our website under the Missions Trip Training section.
- Intro, Training, & Orientation
- Our Host Ministry: Evangelical Lutheran Church of Hong Kong
- Ten Commandments for Short-Term Missionaries
- Sharing Your Testimony
2. Read and complete the exercises in sections 1 & 2 of STMWB: Ch. 1, The God of Mission (p. 14-19)
3. Answer the questions below and email this document to email@example.com.
a. What are the four spheres of witness that Jesus describes in Acts 1:8, and what are the equivalents of each of these four spheres for you?
b. What can I learn about how culture affects the way we live and understand the gospel?
4. Email to firstname.lastname@example.org an introduction to yourself and briefly explain how has God called you to this trip/why are you going on this trip. This will be posted in this training section of the website so you can get to know your teammates.
1. Journal Exercise: Why am I going on this trip?
2. Try to get to know one new team member.
3. Read and complete the remaining sections in Chapter 1 of STMWB.